Combustion Toolbox Website is live!
We are in the final stage leading up to the official release of Combustion Toolbox v1.0.0. One of the tasks was to build a complete documentation on how to use it to supplement an upcoming publication for a scientific journal. Now, I’m pleased to announce that the Combustion Toolbox website is live! There’s still a lot of information we want to include, but it’s a great first step.
- Algo trading: weighted strategy
- Combustion Toolbox is now available for testing
- Combustion Toolbox: A MATLAB-GUI based open-source tool for solving combustion problems
- Combustion Toolbox: an open source thermochemical code for solving gaseous combustion problems
- Theory of turbulence augmentation across hypersonic shock waves in air